Shri Mohan Lal Ji Nopany Memorial Cup
Starting from Wednesday, December 4, 2019 in Vikas Vidyalaya, Ranchi
Rules, Regulations & Important Instructions:-
- The tournament will be conducted according to the rules of RDCA.
- A maximum of 16 players (11+1) plus one chef-de-mission and one coach may be included in the team.
- Only the bonafide students of the schools who have been on the rolls of the school concerned from the beginning of the academic year or term shall be eligible to play in the tournament for the school team subject to age criteria. Born on or after 01.01.2003.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory.
- The participation fee of Rs. 5000/- (Non-refundable) may please be transferred to our school account through only RTGS/NEFT as per details given below or through Demand Draft in favour of ‘Vikas Vidyalaya’ payable at Ranchi. Cash transactions are not permissible.
Indian Overseas Bank
- Schools willing to participate may register. All relevant formats are available at our website vikasvidyalayaranchi.com. Please pay the required fee through RTGS under intimation to us @ email@example.com latest by Thursday, November 28, 2019.
- Every participating team is required to submit the following documents through Speed Post to The Principal, Vikas Vidyalaya, Neori Vikas, Ranchi – 835 217 or in person latest by November 30, 2019. In case of any discrepancy you will be intimated by the Organizing Secretary on the day of Managers meet. Date of meeting shall be intimated to the registered teams only.
- Eligibility Form (duly filled in Block Letters) attached with the photocopy of Date of Birth Certificate issued by the State Govt. duly attested by Gazetted Officer/Head of the Institution and the photocopy of the marksheet of Half Yearly Examination of the current session duly attested by the Gazetted Officer/Head of the Institution.
- The summary sheet (duly filled in Block Letters).
- Eligibility form of each player and the summary sheet must be signed by the Head of the Institution with the School seal.
- Medical fitness certificate from at least an M.B.B.S doctor.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card of each player. Original Aadhar Cards to be submitted during Mangers Meet for verification.
- A Group photograph (Size 5” X 7”) of the team with the Head of the Institution/Principal, coach and manager duly attested by the Head of the Institution. It is mandatory for all the participating team to submit the above mentioned documents.
- If in the opinion of verification committee documents submitted by the school are not up to the mark, committee may ask for original or any other supporting documents from the school concerned.
- Participating teams are requested to submit two school flags (one for Opening Ceremony and other to be displayed during the event) in the managers meet.
- Medical Examination to determine age:-All the participating players would be subjected to a medical examination under the organization committee’s arrangements for determining the correct age. The finding of the medical examination shall be binding. No appeal against the decision of the medical board shall be entertained. Players would have to undergo a bone X-ray and MRI examination in this regard at their cost, if required.
- The participating teams are requested to make their own arrangement for transport.
- It is mandatory for the participating teams to take part in opening ceremony.
- All players will be required to report in proper school uniform on the day of Opening Ceremony.
- During match of their team all team members are required to take necessary precautions to protect their players.
- Each participating team will be awarded certificate of participation at the closing ceremony.
- In addition to ‘Trophies’ to the Winner and Runners Up team, following special prizes will be awarded in the closing ceremony to be decided by a special committee appointed by the host school under the guidance of RDCA.
- Best Player of the tournament
- The matches will be played on turf/matting wicket.
- The teams must reach the ground at least 30 minutes before the start of the match, failure to do so may lead to disqualification.
- Umpires will be appointed by the organizing committee in consultation with RDCA.
- During the matches, bowling will be from one end.
- A team refusing to continue with the tournament, for any reason, whatsoever will be scratched from the tournament and the committee may take further action against the defaulter team. The matter will be reported to the Secretary, RDCA for further course of action.
- Protest (if any) to be submitted with a documentary proof to the Organizing Secretary in writing within thirty minutes after the match is over with a Protest Fee of Rs. 2000/- per protest point. (Refundable if the Protest is upheld). The decision of the Chairman and the Organizing Committee in all matters of dispute will be final and binding to one and all.
- Teams are to bring their complete kit. Spikes are not allowed in the tournament.
- The team shall have to play with the Cricket Balls (Red) provided by the tournament Committee.
- Any indiscipline on the part of any team member will lead to disqualification of the team from the tournament. Also, the matter will be reported to the Chairman, RDCA for further action.
- Following rules will be followed :-
- If the last over is started in time, it shall be deemed to have been bowled in time.
- Length of innings 20 overs.
- Closing time for 20 overs match will be 3 hours.
- Only one drink break per session is permissible for all the matches.
- In an uninterrupted match, each team shall bat for a maximum of 20 overs.
- If the team fielding first fails to bowl 20 overs within the scheduled time and in the opinion of the umpires the batting side wasted time deliberately, then the team batting second will be entitled to play the full quota of overs. However, in the opinion of umpires, if the bowling side wasted the time deliberately then the remaining over must be completed after the scheduled time. However, the team batting second shall entitle to play the number of overs they bowled to batting side in the scheduled time.
- If the team batting first is dismissed in less than the allotted number of overs i.e. 20 overs, the team batting second shall be entitled to bat for full quota of allotted overs (20).
- If the team fielding second fails to bowl 20 overs within the scheduled time, the hours of play shall be extended until the required number of overs have been bowled or a result achieved, provided in the opinion of the Umpires.
- In case of any further inquiry, please feel free to contact Anup Sharma – Organizing Secretary +91-7250661568 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call anytime between 09:00 a.m. and 05:00 p.m. only or send SMS. We shall call you back.
P S Kalra
NOTE: Merely paying the registration fee doesn’t guarantee participation of your team. Entry to a team in the tournament will be allowed only after the submission of the necessary documents by the team coach/manager of the respective school. Once organizing committee is satisfied with the produced documents your team shall be allowed to participate.