A boarding school is a home away from home, where children are taught time-tested values. It is meant to inculcate independence, self-discipline and exemplary work habits. To this end, we seek the cooperation of all parents in implementing the laid down rules and regulations. They are equal partners of the school in its endeavor to send out into the world responsible young adults. Parents are always welcome to give their suggestions, as this will go a long way to take the institution further.
An Appeal to the parents:
• Please prepare your child mentally to accept the fact that he is going to study in a residential school.
• Students must report to school on the reopening days by the specified time and date.
• Please carry the Admission letter issued by the Principal along with you when you go to leave your child/ward at the campus. This is (applicable only for new admissions).
• Every child is given a Roll number and House Name after confirmation of admission. For future references correspondence. Reference of the same is mandatory.
• A clothes and belongings are numbered with the Roll No marked with indelible ink. Please do not send any tuck or eatables, cash, valuables and mobile phone. Possession of such items is strictly prohibited in school.
• Please leave the campus as soon as the formalities are completed. Visitors are not allowed beyond 5:00 P.M..
• Please pay the fees as per dates notified. The school will not admit the student if any fees are outstanding.
• If you have not submitted the original Transfer Certificate (TC/SLC) at the time of admission, please submit the documents without fail to he school office at the time of joining.
• Attested photographs of parents and local guardians should be submitted immediately after admission is confirmed. The child will be allowed to leave the campus only with the parent of local guardian.
• Please don’t admit the child if he is suffering from any ailment.